In 2017, New Hampshire joined the ever-growing number of states allowing constitutional carry. Therefore, New Hampshirites enjoy some of the least restrictive gun laws in the country. For instance, no license is required for open or concealed carry. On top of that, New Hampshire is the only state with no laws restricting knife ownership (with the exception of convicted felons.) As a result, when it comes to crime, New Hampshire ranks as the 3rd safest state and has the 3rd lowest homicide rate in the entire country.
Browse the FSP Blog
Visit for PorcFest!
Experience freedom in New Hampshire at PorcFest, June 2022.
- - Do you need more time to decide before you apply for a Green Card or to become a U.S. citizen? Visit New Hampshire withVisit New Hampshire with a J-1 Visa! If you have the right skills, maybe you’ll find a spouse or an employer who’ll sponsor you while you’re here!
- - General tips for filling out forms with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- - Frequently Asked Questions about US Visas.
- - If you need help processing your visa application, contact the USCIS Application Support Center for NH.
- - The International Institute of New England helps refugees and immigrants with resettlement, case management, health and mental health service navigation, employment, education and literacy, and civic engagement. Contact their Manchester office for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org; 1-603-647-1500).
- - You may be eligible for low-cost immigration counseling and legal representation through Catholic Charities New Hampshire. Contact their Manchester (1-603-669-3030 or 1-800-562-5249) or Nashua (1-603-889-9431) offices for assistance.
- Some Free Staters have also worked with Brandon Ladebush, an Associate Immigration Lawyer based in Boston. Phone: (978-683-1460) - Email: email@example.com
- New Hampshire's Russian Speaking Community
- If you have questions for your fellow Free Staters, feel free to post in our groups on Facebook and Discord server. If you prefer email instead, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.